Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1

rempah pedas kehidupan..

Salam and greetings to all,,

to the person who's responsible for,,
to the person who should take responsible for,,
to the person who should be taken responsible of,,

i just learn something bout myself,, according to what THEY SAID;

THEY SAID;
you're perfectionist,,
I SAID;
is that really the truth??
THEY SAID;
it's not just the truth but it's reality,,
I SAID;
prove me,,
THEY SAID;
look at you're self,, been trying to get someone that can be considered as hard-to-get-if-it's-me,,
look at you're self,, been practicing something that extraordinary from others,,
look at you're self,, been complaining something that is unnecessary,,
look at you're self,, being too perfect..
I SAID;
i didn't realize any of that,,
THEY SAID;
it is you,, you can't be changed but others need to get adapted to the way u are,,
I SAID;
i can change,, for the sake of others,, maybe,, could be,, try to be,,
THEY SAID;
learn yourself~

thanks to all who is responsible of telling me,, thanks to all who is take responsibilities out of me,,
I'm learning myself


confess by HONEYDEW
| LEARN | LEARNER | LEARNING |

No comments:

Post a Comment